ARC Gallery & Educational Foundation - Celebrating our 40th Anniversary Year: 1973-2013
Support ARC Gallery
ARC Gallery is an internationally recognized exhibition space that has been an integral part of the Chicago art scene since its inception in 1973. Founded during the women’s movement as an alternative to the mainstream gallery system, ARC is one of the oldest co-ops of its kind in the country.
As a non-profit, woman artist-run cooperative, ARC continues its feminist tradition by providing exhibition opportunities for professional and emerging artists working in all media based on excellence of artwork, without discrimination toward gender, race, age, class, physical/mental ability, sexual, spiritual or political orientation.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Make an End-Of-Year Donation to ARC--Please Help Maintain our 40-Year Commitment to Excellence in the Arts
- RHONDA THOMAS IS THE WINNER T-SHIRT CONTEST "F" WORD EXHIBITION
- UPDATED APPLICATION FORM TO APPLY FOR A SHOW AT ARC NEXT YEAR
- ARC is accepting applications from POTENTIAL NEW MEMBERS OF ARC
- BECOME AN ARTIST FRIEND OF ARC GALLERY! Join the new ARTIST REGISTRY page.