ARC Gallery & Educational Foundation
ARC Gallery is an internationally recognized exhibition space that has been an integral part of the Chicago art scene since its inception in 1973. Founded during the women’s movement as an alternative to the mainstream gallery system, ARC is one of the oldest co-ops of its kind in the country.
Being a non-profit, woman artist-run cooperative, ARC continues its feminist tradition by providing exhibition opportunities for professional and emerging artists working in all media based on excellence of artwork, without discrimination toward gender, race, age, class, physical/mental ability, sexual, spiritual or political orientation.
News & Events
- BECOME AN ARTIST FRIEND OF ARC GALLERY! Join the new ARTIST REGISTRY page.
- SUPPORT ARC.... ARC Moved to a New Location on April 1, 2012. Click this link to donate to keep us strong.
- LINK TO READ THE ARC BLOG---ARCVIEWS
- NEW! APPLY FOR AN EXHIBITION AT ARC ONLINE
- ARC IS ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR EXHIBITS IN OUR NEW LOCATION FOR 2013